Saturday, February 7, 2009

The New John Deere














Here are some new pics! The first ones are of Tate trying to work out with Robbie and I with the bands. He didn't quite get the idea hah! The next two are out of order but Tate successfully put Lamar's diaper on and after that he got him changed into his outfit for the day! I know it's funny but he really is good with babies, kind of sweet! (By the way, Lamar was my baby doll when I was little!) And then the last pic was from today, we finally were able to make it over to the John Deere store in Fishers to pick up Tate's last birthday gift! A new John Deere backhoe. SO now I think it's official we will be moving out one of our cars for two John Deere motorized tractors for a little two year old! Oh the joys of Grandparents haha! Gotta love it! Well, Tate is loved we know that for sure! Have a good night!

No comments: