Monday, September 14, 2009

Two posts in one day, must be important...

Well, hi again friends and family...I have been waiting to share this news for a while strictly out of fear but we are very excited to say that we are expecting a baby again! YEAH!! I am 14 1/2 weeks pregnant and so far everything has looked great according to my doctor. I started with two blood tests to check hormone levels, I've had two ultrasounds, and heard and seen the baby's heartbeat. We have been nervous since we lost our baby this past April but to say the least are very excited to be pregnant again! Here is a picture of Robbie and I and the baby of course at 14 weeks! Oh yeah I am due March 12th!Hopefully going to try to upload pics of the little bean's ultrasound in a later post!

1 comment:

Stephanie Balvin said...

Congrats! :) Wanted to tell you that Andrew asked with his buddy Tate could come over. I about broke his heart when I told him he lived too far away. He loves your little man!